Come and #jointhehuddl
Huddl Parent Talks are...
- Informative – At every event you will hear 2 hours of talks from inspirational experts
- Supportive – You’ll be equipped with new tools and have our support resources at your fingertips
- Accessible – An evening event to fit in with your busy schedules
- Relaxed – Listen, learn and join our supportive Huddl
- In Suffolk and Cambridge
Huddl Ups are...
- Informal – giving you an opportunity to learn from experts in this supportive environment
- Collaborative - a chance to meet other parents or carers in your community dealing with similar problems
- Workshop style sessions - giving relevant advice and tools as well as talking through scenarios together
- Introductory – providing information about Suffolk Mind and Quay Place
(only available in Suffolk for 2018)